Can't go away these school holidays? Why not learn to dive with the family?
During July, we are offering PADI Open Water Courses for $449 when you book two or more people on.
Book now! July course only!
*Students must be 12 years or older
PADI Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the most popular way to learn to dive in the world. During the course you will learn the skills and knowledge to scuba dive to a depth of 18m and upon completion obtain a lifelong certification recognised across the entire globe.
Please be aware that the minimum age to complete a Learn to Dive course in Australia is 12 years old.
The Open Water Course has two components run over a single weekend.
- Knowledge Development - (online study) Understanding the basic principals of scuba diving
- Pool Dives - This will be subsituted with an additional dive at Bicheno in a shallow, confined environment.
- Open Water Dives - Practice your new skills, explore and have FUN!
What is Included with the Open Water Course?
- PADI eLearning access pass
- Professional Instruction
- International PADI Registration
- Personalised Certification Card
- All dive equipment supplied
- Pool Dives
- 4 Ocean Dives
- Accommodation during Ocean Dives